New Requirement to book an appointment:
We understand that life happens but some cases are just not an incident. So for the best interest of our company and yours, effective 08/10/2021 all customers who request to schedule an appointment for any type of service offered by Hair Cleaners will be asked for a deposit in order to book the appointment. Reason: due to high last minute appointment cancellation requests without prior notification and/or not even show up We hope you to understand that every time a person cancels or does not show up for an appointment our company incurs in expenses such as wages, lost the opportunity to take a different customer in, waste of time. Etc.
Deposit will work as follow: For treatments: a deposit of $35 will be required For re-treatments: $10 will be required Hair dressing services: $10 to $40 depending on the cost of the service.
- The deposit will be then deducted from the total cost payable at the clinics.
- If the customer calls within 4 hours of their appointment to cancel or reschedule, the deposit will be refund in full.
- If the customer does not show up or cancel within the time mentioned above we will keep that deposit.
- For warranty appointments: we will apply the same deposit as in treatment appointments $35.00
- An additional $95.00 will be apply to your total in case our services is requested during after hours and this apply to every time it is requested. After hours is considered after 7pm Monday through Friday, Saturdays after 2pm and Sunday all day.
How it works!!!
THE TREATMENT is based on three phases, which we apply in just one session that may take anywhere from 45 minutes to 1:30 minutes followed by a check up after 7-10 days:
The process of lice elimination in three steps
1) First, We start the session dividing the hair in small sections. Then, we apply our ALL-NATURAL formula and proceed to comb the hair strand by strand. After the entire head has been worked on, we proceed to comb the hair in three more different directions.
2) In the second phase, we use either of the two electric vacuums, a top of the line technology for the most complete extermination of pediculosis. With our equipment and experience we guarantee that we eliminate the 100% of the lice and nits.
3) Finally, We end up the treatment by manually reviewing each hair strand making sure the complete lice elimination. We review the portions of hair meticulously with our special combs, using very strong lamps and augmentation lenses.
What happens after the lice treatment is completed?
During the treatment our clients are restfully sitting in comfortable sofas either watching a movie or playing video game. In order to ensure the complete elimination of the problem; a week after the treatment, we proceed with a check up. From that time our customers have one month, a period in which if there is any doubt or suspicious of re-infestation; our clients can go to any of our centers and it will be addressed immediately by one of our technicians at zero cost for the customer.
What do nits look Like?
Before they hatch they have the aspect of yellow, brown or mustard color as they tend to mimic the hair color. The eggs of the lice look like dandruff with the exception that the prior cannot be eliminated just from combing or shaking the hair. It is more often to see the eggs alive than the lice moving in the scalp unless the infestation is significant. The lice eggs hatch in between one and two weeks.
After hatching, the external shell has a white or transparent aspect. The lice spawn over hair threads close to the surface of the scalp, where the temperature is perfect to keep warm until the moment to hatch.
The adult lice are not bigger than the sesame seeds and their color range between white to grey and cinnamon.
The nymphs are smaller and become adult lice approximately between one and two weeks after hatching from the egg.
At Hair Cleaners Lice Removal Clinics, we work hard to meet the needs of our clients and their families.
We are proud to have the most advanced technology for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of lice infestation.
Our microscopes do not allow margin for error during the identification of a lice infestation. They are able to detail an object 100 times closer to what our eyes can see.
In many cases, not having the necessary technology could make a false diagnosis of lice and nits, confusing them with dandruff, dirt, dead cells of the scalp or skin lesions caused by the use of shower products or hair treatments.
We are also the only lice treatment company which uses a vacuum to ensure the complete and definitive elimination of lice and their diminutive eggs.