We are open: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We are adhering to the (CDC) Center for Disease Control Guidelines. Help us stop the spread of Covid-19.
- During the call to book your appointment, one of our technicians will inform you about how many people can come in together, Maximum of treating customers is two at a time.
- Please, inform us of any additional appointment needed so that we can accommodate it within our opening hours.
ON OUR SIDE:
Each tech is required to wear Proper PPE or Personal Protective Equipment. Ex. are face masks and gloves.
As normal, We will continue to disinfect after each customers, treating chairs, treating stations, capes are throw away in a garbage container, hair clips, Tables, toys, counter tops and any other hard surface that may be a source of infection will also be disinfected after each customer. Look for extra Hand sanitizer stations around the clinics.
Giving Back to you, We now offer all types of hair dressing services
Always working for your satisfaction. Hair Cleaners Lice Removal Clinics announces the introduction of all types of hair dressing in our Key Biscayne Location and Cutler Bay Area. Note that prices differ depending if the person is a lice treatment customer or not. Please, Click to Learn More
We are an insured and approved vendor for Miami Dade and Broward Public Schools.
Miami Dade vendor# 6521657 Broward vendor#135853
Welcome to our website. We hope you find it easy to navigate and understand its content.
Lice Free Memberships
Tired of lice coming back because they are becoming more resistant to pharmacy products or because you child is in constant contact with another child whose lice is not treated properly? Do not worry, We have created this wonderful plan for you and your Family.
Who qualifies? Any person that suspects they have or continues to have lice throughout the year.
Why do I want to become a member?
- You can not afford to pay full cost of a lice treatment
- Your child continues to get lice often
- You can come in for treatments more frequently for less cost
How do I do to become a member? IT IS SIMPLE AND EASY. Come in for a product checkup and/or get treated with us the first time. Notice that the first treatment is paid in full. After, you can choose to become a member or not.
Our membership offers a variety of benefits and more
Immediate Re-Admission Certificate
- After a customer has been treated with us, if need be; we will issue a signed document stating that you or your loved ones was/were treated at one of our centers and it is now 100% clear to return to daily activities.
- This document can be presented to schools, camps, workplaces for immediate re-admission.
- We guarantee lice free, worry free results.
Please, do not leave the health and the well-being of your family on anyone's hand.